My oldest daughter, forwarded this to me. I got quite a kick out of it because . . . IT’S ME!
You know you’re living in the 21st Century when . . .
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work and you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial “9” to get an outside line.
8. You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o’clock news.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cellphone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house withour your cellphone, which you didn’t have for the first, 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. 🙂
17. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself. Go on, forward this to your friends . . . you know you want to!